Kaikoura Backpack features a picture of a lavender farm in Kaikoura. The colours are vivid and eye-catching. Definitely a statement pice for your wardrobe!
This medium size backpack is quite spacious but is not too big to turn tiny girl like Kseniia in the real life version of Dora The Explorer (Kseniia is 160 cm tall). Fits camera, a few mags and a travel make-up bag easily. There is a narrow compartment for a laptop inside to place your gadget safely and a convenient smaller pocket at the front for keys / business cards and whatever else small stuff you’re normally carrying in your backpack.
Straps are adjustable, wide, soft and comfortable – doesn’t hurt the shoulders even when carrying very heavy items!
The water-resistant material will protect your belongings from an unpredictable New Zealand weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞” (42cm), W 12¼” (31cm), D 3⅞” (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
Price is shown in New Zealand Dollars. You can pay in your preferred currency via PayPal (it also provides currency exchange ratio before you make a payment). International orders might be subject to customs fees.